Saturday, February 13, 2010

Coffee Addict


I must admit I am addicted to coffee. It can be hard to find a place that can get a coffee right, seriously. I like my coffee strong and hot and I need at least two shots in the morning to get me going. I don't want a gigantic cup and I believe coffee in a mug from a café  is so very wrong. I have come across two Sydney coffee roasters that roast their own coffee on the premises and have a quality range.

Café Henandez is perfect any time and you will usually see ambulance officers and taxi drivers at all hours in the café. I personally like the Spanish Blend because it is strong, rich and aromatic. They are open 24/7 and are located at 60 Kings Cross Rd, Darlinghurst.

Sacks Coffee is my new favourite place to get coffee. What I really like about Sacks Coffee is that they only use and support Fairtrade, Organic and Rainforest Alliance coffee beans and sugar. I ordered a piccolo latte which is made with the House Blend, a good strong, rich full bodied creamy coffee. I bought some freshly grounded 7 Star Blend coffee to take home which the barista recommended. The 7 Star Blend is strong, full bodied, creamy and sweet with chocolate undertones.

If you have a sweet tooth Sacks also make poffertjes which are mini Dutch pancakes and they smell amazing! You can by Sacks Coffee over the internet and their site is worth having look at. They can be found at 343 King Street Newtown. Click on the link below to visit their site.

http://www.sackscoffee.com.au/aboutsacks.php

Click on the link below to check out the Café Henandez website.

www.cafehernandez.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment